PURITY FG CHAIN FLUID 20L PAIL
PURITY FG CHAIN FLUID
PURITY FG Chain Fluids for chains and conveyors.
• Excellent tackiness, highly resistant to water wash-off
• Excellent extreme pressure properties
• Provides protection against wear, rust and corrosion
• Suitable for application by brush, drip or centralized food-grade chain oil systems applications
• Available in light and heavy food-grade chain oil grades
Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG AW Hydraulic Fluids are
advanced food grade lubricants formulated to
deliver long lasting protection.
PURITY FG’s performance results from more than
30 years formulating experience. Using the HT
purity process, Petro-Canada produces a 99.9%,
crystal clear base oil – among the purest in the
Virtually free of impurities that can hinder
performance and fortified with specially selected
performance additives, PURITY FG AW Hydraulic
Fluids have excellent resistance to oxidative
Tough enough to handle wet food
processing environments with acidic contaminants
and wide temperature swings, PURITY FG AW
Hydraulic Fluids can help extend
Features and Benefits:
• Resists oxidative breakdown
• Outstanding resistance to oxidative breakdown even at high temperatures and in the presence of water and acidic contamination
• Helps keep systems free of sludge and varnish to ensure smooth and reliable operation of hydraulic valves and actuators
• Excellent resistance to oxidative breakdown can result in longer fluid life and help reduce downtime in tough operating environments
• Excellent anti-wear protection
• Protects metal pump parts from scuffing and scoring
• Protects equipment operating at high production rates for extended periods in tough conditions
• Helps to extend equipment life
• Improves operating reliability over a wide range of pump output pressures
• PURITY FG AW46 passes Vickers 35VQ25A test
• Long-term protection from rust and corrosion
• Prevents pump, actuator and circulating system damage in moist or wet operations
• Excellent resistance to contamination
• Rapidly separates from water without loss of performance additives
• Maintains consistency and fluid performance in the presence of food acids, juices and byproducts
• Highly resistant to foaming and air entrapment
• Prevents reservoir overflow
• Eliminates "sponginess" from hydraulic systems and damage caused by pump cavitation Food Grade Approvals Fully approved for use in and around food processing areas
• H1 registered by NSF
• All fluid components comply with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 "Lubricants with incidental food contact"
• Acceptable for use in food processing facilities in Canada.
• Certified by Star K for use in equipment for the preparation of Kosher food
• Certified Halal by IFANCA
• Fits perfectly in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) plans
• Oven Conveyers
• Food Processing
Petro-Canada PURITY FG Chain Fluids are recommended for lubricating all types of drive and conveyor chains as well as bearings found on food processing machinery.
They may be applied by brush or drip feed as well as by centralized lubrication systems. PURITY FG Chain Fluids may be applied at temperatures up to 200°C / 392°F. However, at temperatures above 150°C / 302°F, equipment should be re-oiled more frequently.
• Pails - 20 Litre (5.3 US Gallons)
Available in Viscosity Grades: Heavy 175, Light 150
What is the HT difference?
Petro-Canada starts with the HT purity process to produce water-white, 99.9% pure base oils. The result is a range of lubricants, specialty fluids and greases that deliver maximum performance for our customers.
Nonfood Compounds Program Listed H1
an ISO Certified Company
IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL logo ® and IMPERIAL Griffon icon ® are trademarks of IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL Pty Ltd or one of its subsidiaries. Other trademarks featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Website designed and created by MAD WORLD PTY LTD. All rights reserved ©2016