PURITY FG 20 Litre Pail
PURITY FG 205 Litre Drum
PURITY FG EP GEAR OIL
Petro-Canada's PURITY™ food-grade lubricants are designed for many applications in food processing plants. These specially formulated food-grade lubricants are effective under severe food processing operating conditions - from food acids and juices to by-products and temperature swings.
Our food-grade lubricants and greases fit perfectly into a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and GMP plan, and carry a full set of food-grade lubricant and grease credentials including NSF H1 lubricants with incidental contact requirements.
There's a PURITY FG product that's right for your needs.
Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG EP GEAR FLUID
150, 220, 320, 460
Strong wear protection
• Excellent extreme pressure properties in a food-grade gear oil
• Protects against damage from shock loading, long-term wear, build-up of sludge and varnish, rust and corrosion
• Registered NSF H1
Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids are advanced food grade lubricants formulated to deliver long lasting protection.
PURITY™ FG’s outstanding performance results from more than 30 years formulating experience. Using the HT Purity Process, Petro-Canada produces a 99.9% pure, crystal clear
base oil - among the purest in the world.
Virtually free of impurities that can hinder performance and fortified with specially selected performance additives, PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids provide outstanding resistance
to oxidation, and protection from wear and shock loading.
PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids also meet purity standards that are among the highest in the food processing industry and fit perfectly in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control
Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) plans.
Features and Benefits:
Outstanding resistance to oxidative breakdown
• Helps keep gear boxes free of sludge and varnish
• Results in longer fluid life and reduced downtime even at high temperatures and in the presence of water and acidic contamination
Long-term protection from rust and corrosion
• Protects gears from moisture damage
• Prevents the formation of emulsions that cause rust
• Protects bronze and copper components
Excellent wear and extreme pressure protection
• Helps prevent seizure, scuffing and spalling under shock loading conditions
• Reduces gear and bearing wear
• Improves load bearing capability
Resistant to foaming and air entrapment
• Prevents reservoir overflow
• Helps prevent gear damage caused by insufficient lubricant film due to aeration
Resistance to contamination
• Rapidly separates from water
Fully approved for use in and around food processing areas
• H1 registered by NSF
• All fluid components comply with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 “Lubricants with incidental food contact”
• Acceptable for use in food processing plants in Canada
• Certified by Star K for use in equipment for the preparation of Kosher food.
• Certified Halal by IFANCA
• Open Gears / Closed Gear
• Food Manufacturing Equipment
• Food Processing
• Industrial Refridgeration / Cold Storage
Petro-Canada PURITY FG EP Gear Fluids provide outstanding lubrication in enclosed gears (worm, helical, bevel and spur) operating under normal or heavy shock-loading conditions.
PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids can also be used in bearings and chain drives, providing long service life and clean operation.
• Drum - 205 Litre
• Pails - 20 Litre (5.3 US Gallons)
Available in ISO 150, 220, 320, 460
food-grade gear oil grades
NB: Other grade(s) available on large orders: ISO 100
Technical Data Sheet
What is the HT difference?
Petro-Canada starts with the HT purity process to produce water-white, 99.9% pure base oils. The result is a range of lubricants, specialty fluids and greases that deliver maximum performance for our customers.
Nonfood Compounds Program Listed H1
ISO 21469 Certified
an ISO Certified Company
Food Grade Lubricants: PURITY FG
Products that meet stringent industry standards worldwide
IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL logo ® and IMPERIAL Griffon icon ® are trademarks of IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL Pty Ltd or one of its subsidiaries. Other trademarks featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Website designed and created by MAD WORLD PTY LTD. All rights reserved ©2016