PURITY FG GREASE 290g PROPELLANT
PURITY FG GREASE 400g TUBE
PURITY FG GREASE 00,1,2
Petro-Canada's PURITY™ food-grade lubricants are designed for many applications in food processing plants. These specially formulated food-grade lubricants are effective under severe food processing operating conditions - from food acids and juices to by-products and temperature swings.
Our food-grade lubricants and greases fit perfectly into a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and GMP plan, and carry a full set of food-grade lubricant and grease credentials including NSF H1 lubricants with incidental contact requirements.
There's a PURITY FG product that's right for your needs.
PURITY FG Benefits
• PURITY FG greases resist water washout, water jet spray and most sterilizing chemicals used in cleaning, better than many competitive food-grade greases - reducing the downtime needed for re-greasing
• Petro-Canada’s PURITY FG carries a full set of food-grade lubricant and grease credentials including NSF H1 lubricants with incidental contact requirements
PURITY™ FG Greases deliver high resistance to water washout
• Better water resistance than non-food grade and some specialty food grade competitors means greases stay where they’re needed longer.
PURITY FG SYNTHETIC EP Gear Fluids deliver stronger wear protection
• Than many major oil companies’ and specialty lubricant suppliers’ fluids. Less wear means fewer production upsets, higher productivity and helps to lower maintenance costs.
Petro-Canada's PURITY™ FG GREASE food-grade provides lubrication and pump-ability over a wide range of temperatures, along with excellent water washout and spray loss for better equipment protection, resulting in reduced consumption of food-grade grease.
• Lubrication and pump-ability over a wide range
• Excellent equipment protection under shock
• Exceptional resistance to water washout and water jet
• Protects gears (applies to EP00 only), bearings and equipment from wear and corrosion
• Available in EP2, EP1 and EP00 food-grade grease grades
• Oven Conveyers
• Refridgeration Compressors
• Food Manufacturing Equipment
• Food Processing
• Industrial Refridgeration / Cold Storage
Petro-Canada PURITY FG Greases are specially formulated for the food industry, but perform equally well in these additional applications:
• Sleeve and anti-friction bearings, slides and guides
• Lumber and pulp/paper machinery where staining or contamination is a concern
• Textile machinery bearings
• Can seamers for beverage industry (PURITY FG1)
• Pails - 17kg
• Tubes - 400g
• Cans - 290g
Available in NLGI Grade: 2,1,00
Technical Data Sheet
What is the HT difference?
Petro-Canada starts with the HT purity process to produce water-white, 99.9% pure base oils. The result is a range of lubricants, specialty fluids and greases that deliver maximum performance for our customers.
Nonfood Compounds Program Listed H1
ISO 21469 Certified
an ISO Certified Company
Food Grade Lubricants: PURITY FG
Products that meet stringent industry standards worldwide
IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL logo ® and IMPERIAL Griffon icon ® are trademarks of IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL Pty Ltd or one of its subsidiaries. Other trademarks featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Website designed and created by MAD WORLD PTY LTD. All rights reserved ©2016