VULTREX DRILL ROD HEAVY 17kg Pail
VULTREX DRILL ROD HEAVY GREASE
Whether your operations are on-road or off-road, or your challenge is underground mining, Petro-Canada’s VULTREX™ line of mining lubricants protects your equipment over a wide range of temperatures and environmental conditions.
• Provides excellent lubrication performance for off-road equipment (construction, mining, forestry and heavy duty equipment)
• Protection for your equipment over a wide range of temperatures and environmental conditions
• Extended service life
Petro-Canada VULTREX Drill Rod Heavy Grease, thickened with a barium complex soap is characterized by its long-fibred and highly tenacious nature. Formulated using other speciality base oils and special oxidation inhibitors to deliver outstanding performance. The operating temperature is -12 °C and 135 °C (-10 °F and 275 °F).
Features and Benefits
• Superior high temperature stability
• Permits operation at elevated temperatures without lubricant loss or excessive hardening
• Outstanding adhesive and cohesive properties
• Withstands being squeezed out from/ between metal surfaces
• Resists being thrown off rotating equipment
• Effectively seals out dirt from bearing surfaces
• Extremely water repellent
• Protects metal surfaces against rust and corrosion
• Prolongs equipment life
• Oil & Gas Exploration / Mining
Petro-Canada VULTREX Drill Rod Heavy Grease is recommended for use on diamond drill rods where it reduces friction between the rod and rock strata. This tenacious, long fibre barium grease, has lubricated successfully to more than 2,000 foot drill depths without wash off, or wipe off..
• Pails - 17kg
• Pails - 10kg
Technical Data Data Sheet
Greases: VULTREX For the challenges of your mining operation
IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL logo ® and IMPERIAL Griffon icon ® are trademarks of IMPERIAL OIL & CHEMICAL Pty Ltd or one of its subsidiaries. Other trademarks featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Website designed and created by MAD WORLD PTY LTD. All rights reserved ©2016