ESSO UNIVIS HV1 26, J26
Univis HVI is engineered to maintain close viscosity control over wide temperature range applications. Because of their resistance to viscosity change, Univis HVI oils are recommended for hydraulic systems that are subject to wide temperature variations. Many of these systems are sensitive to changes in viscosity of the hydraulic oil, since they depend on uniform viscosity for hydraulic accuracy. They exhibit optimum flow characteristics at sub-zero temperatures and the oils are resistant to shearing and viscosity loss so that system efficiency is maintained and internal pump leakage is minimised at high operating temperatures and pressures. These high quality hydraulic oils also provide very good anti-wear protection for high-pressure vane, piston and gear pumps. The Univis HVI oils are designed with excellent oxidation stability reducing deposit formation and improving pump and valve performance. They were developed in conjunction with the major OEM's to meet the stringent requirements of severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as handling the critical requirements of other hydraulic system components.
Features and Benefits of Univis HVI 26 Hydraulic Oil:
• Univis HVI oils provide outstanding viscosity control over a
wide temperature range.
• Their excellent oxidation resistance allows extension of oil and
filter change intervals while assuring clean systems.
• Their high level of anti-wear properties and excellent film
strength characteristics result in exceptional equipment
performance that not only results in fewer breakdowns but
helps improve production capacity.
• Their controlled demulsibility permits the oils to work well in
systems contaminated with small amounts of water yet readily
separate large amounts of water.
The Univis HVI oils provide the following benefits:
• Unusually high viscosity index and excellent viscosity control
characteristics improves machine accuracy and reduces
• Very low pour points maintains excellent fluidity conditions at
• Suitable for use in hydraulic equipment operating in very cold
conditions, such as cold stores and mobile equipment
operating in very cold climates
• High performance and smooth hydraulic operations derived
from uniform viscosity control, fast air release, very good foam
control and good water separability
• Exceptional rust and corrosion protection reduces the negative
effects of moisture on system components
• Effective oxidation stability reduces deposits and improves
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDSs are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
MSDS's are available upon request through your IMPERIAL sales contract office, or via the Internet.
• Hydraulic systems critical to uniform hydraulic oil viscosity
over a wide temperature range
• Hydrostatic transmissions and dash pots
• They can also be used in fine instruments and other
mechanisms where power input is limited and increases in
torque due to the lubricant thickening cannot be tolerated
• To reduce deposit formation in equipment where close
clearance servo-valves are used
• Systems where cold start-up and high operating temperatures
• Systems requiring a high degree of load-carrying capability
and anti-wear protection
• Applications where rust and corrosion protection are an asset
such as systems where small amounts of water are
Key applications include:
• Hydraulic Equipment
• Tram & Trains
• Car Transmission
• Railway Maintance & Construction
• 5 Litre
• 20 Litre Pail
• 208 Litre Drum
Imperial Oil & Chemical are the leading Australian distributor of quality oil, lubricant, chemical and eco friendly biodegradable products for the industrial, manufacturing, aviation, sub-sea, offshore, earth moving, railway, road & civil construction markets. With 40+ years experience, you can trust us.
Level 1/120 Upper Heidelberg
Road, Ivanhoe VIC 3079