IMPERIAL- BIO-WIRE LINE GREASE is a readily biodegradable fortified vegetable based fluid which has been developed for effective wire line lubrication and peace of mind when operating in environmentally sensitive locations. Its excellent anti-friction properties will maintain seal pressure and reduces wear on the wire line and flo tubes.
BIO-WIRELINE is stable during use, yet breaks down easily in case of accidental spill to the environment. The base oil used to make ECO Wireline Lubricant is more than 96% biodegradable in standard tests, making it “readily biodegradable” per international standards.
• Excellent high film strength for superior wear protection.
• Readily Biodegradable >70% [OECD 301 B}
• Maximum corrosion protection.(CO2 and H2S)
• High Viscosity
• Maximum Operating Temperature 100°C
• Available in grades 680, 1200, 1500, 1850, 2000 and 5000 to suit winter and summer applications.
• Wirelines / Biodegradable wire and cable applications
• Off Shore Activities
• Oil & Gas Exploration / Mining
• Drum - 205 Litre
Imperial Oil & Chemical are the leading Australian distributor of quality oil, lubricant, chemical and eco friendly biodegradable products for the industrial, manufacturing, aviation, sub-sea, offshore, earth moving, railway, road & civil construction markets. With 40+ years experience, you can trust us.