PANOLIN ATLANTIS is a bio hydraulic fluid based on saturated synthetic esters for offshore and marine applications. PANOLIN ATLANTIS is the product of over 20 years of experience in high performance applications for biodegradable, environmentally considerate lubricants.
100% saturated ester base oils combine with carefully selected additives to provide excellent resistance to oxidation, corrosion, and wear, without compromising environmental compatibility.
The synthetic saturated ester base oils present in PANOLIN ATLANTIS guard against gumming and deposits, even at extremely high operating temperatures, whilst the high viscosity index ensures superb levels of protection at both high and low temperatures.
Viscosity grades available are 22 and 32
PANOLIN ATLANTIS offers the following advantages:
• Dramatically increased service life
• Outstanding high pressure characteristics
• Oxidation resistance - even at high temperatures
• Outstanding protection at low temperatures due to the extremely
low pour point
• Hydraulic Equipment
• Subsea Trenching
• Subsea Cable Laying
• Subsea ROV's
• Civil & Marine Construction
• Harbour & Port Developments
• Off Shore Activities
• Oil & Gas Exploration / Mining
• Road & Bridge Construction
• Deck Cranes
• Launch and Recovery Systems
• Deck Ring Mains
• Wellhead/SSSV, actuators, accumulators, tubing hangers
• Line control fluid (closed systems)
• 23 Litre (20kg) pails
• 210 Litre (190kg) drums
• 1000 Litre IBC's
BS EN 60156 :1996-Test method for determining the brake down voltage at power frequency for insulating fluids.
Advantage : One fluid for hydraulics and as insulating fluid for electrical systems in subsea ROVs.
Panolin Atlantis fully complies to the low ecotox profile required by the OSPAR commission in order to protect marine environment
In case of an unintended release to the environment due to leakage, PANOLIN ATLANTIS 22,32 will be biodegraded thus having a minimal impact on the environment.
OSPAR Recommendation 201/3 on HOCNF (Harmonised Offshore Chemical Notification Format)
• CEFAS- United Kingdom : OCNS Group E
• Klif ( former SFT) - Norway : Environmental Category Yellow (36062)
• SODM- Netherlands : OCNS Group E (HCMS Category R)
• Fully Synthetic
• Excellent anti-wear properties
• Outstanding resistance to oxidation
• No deposits even at the highest temperatures
• Very low pour-point
• Suitable for use over a very wide temperature range
• Rapidly Biodegradable
• The Blue Angel
• Long Operating Life; Greater Machine Productivity
• Significant Savings Through Fewer Oil Changes
• Lower Disposal Costs
• Protecting Equipment
Imperial Oil & Chemical are the leading Australian distributor of quality oil, lubricant, chemical and eco friendly biodegradable products for the industrial, manufacturing, aviation, sub-sea, offshore, earth moving, railway, road & civil construction markets. With 40+ years experience, you can trust us.
Level 1/120 Upper Heidelberg
Road, Ivanhoe VIC 3079