SENTRON LD 5000 & SENTRON LD 8000
Petro-Canada’s SENTRON LD 5000 & SENTRON LD 8000Gas engine oils provides exceptional overall engine protection and extended drains.
Specially formulated to enhance nitration control, SENTRON LD 8000 is suitable in both low and high nitrating engines, thus
allowing the consolidation of products which apply to only one type of nitrating engine. SENTRON LD 8000 goes a step beyond SENTRON LD 5000 in terms of nitration control.
SENTRON LD 5000 (0.57% wt ash) is a premium performance 4-stroke natural gas engine oil.
Both products feature:
• Longer oil life provides greatly extended protection to gas engines operating under regular, high temperature and severe conditions
• Extends drain intervals – up to 200% or longer compared to leading conventional competitive gas engine oils. Can reduce Maintenance and provide Savings
• Outstanding anti-wear/anti-scuff protection
• Keeps engine parts clean
• Extremely low oil volatility
• For use in Caterpillar, Caterpillar Power systems GmbH (MWM), MAN, MTU, Waukesha, and other turbocharged naturally aspirated, stoichiometric or lean burn engines, which require a low ash gas engine oil
• GE Jenbacher approved in engine types 2, 3, 4, 6 (all versions) and 9 with Gas Type A including Formaldehyde Catalyst approval
• Caterpillar G3600 engine verified and Waukesha L 7044GSI & L 7042GSI verified
• Less used oil generated due to extended drain capability
• Excellent piston cleanliness for reduced oil consumption and longer equipment life at extended drain intervals
• Suitable for engines with catalytic converters and for severe service applications
• Gas Engines
• Commercial Maintenance
• Harbour & Port Developments
• Industrial Refridgeration / Cold Storage
Engine type examples include:
• Turbocharged or naturally aspirated
• Stoichiometric or lean/ultra-lean burn engines
• Older diesel converted engine design
• Many others...
• IBC - 1000 Litre
• Drum - 205 Litre
• Pails - 20 Litre (5.3 US Gallons)
Imperial Oil & Chemical are the leading Australian distributor of quality oil, lubricant, chemical and eco friendly biodegradable products for the industrial, manufacturing, aviation, sub-sea, offshore, earth moving, railway, road & civil construction markets. With 40+ years experience, you can trust us.
Level 1/120 Upper Heidelberg
Road, Ivanhoe VIC 3079